Friday, August 3, 2012

004. Chiacago's Botanic Gardens

After dinner on Tuesday, my mother and I decided to take a walk at the Chicago Botanic Gardens. It was beautiful out, the sun was setting and it was still warm but with the perfect breeze. The Botanic Gardens is easily one of my favorite Chicago hang outs. We finally renewed our membership, so I plan to spend a lot time there in what's left of the summer. It's a great place to sit and read or write. The photos aren't exactly coherent, my camera ran out of battery half way through so I was stuck with my phone. I'm sure you can tell which ones are a product of instagram.

The top I'm wearing is from Urban Outfitters. I got it for only $10 at their sidewalk sales last July, and the shorts are from Francesca's Collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment